Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Nahlakh re-review in Pelit-magazine in Oct 2017
Tom Proudfoot's Games
November 23, 2017, 04:49:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nahlakh re-review in Pelit-magazine in Oct 2017  (Read 38 times)
Solar
Orc Scout

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2017, 04:11:28 pm »

Oh wow, I don't even subscribe to that magazine. I just happened to stumble across it earlier tonight at a birthday party. Apparently, one Aleksi Kuutio (I think I remember the name right) wrote a one page re-review of Nahlakh in the Finnish Pelit-magazine October issue 2017. It is on page 17, although I cannot really link it here (nor do I have the magazine at hand)...? Naturally, the re-review is in Finnish, so not sure how helpful this tidbit will be.

But really, I started the gameplay series of the game on 2nd Sep 2017 (separate thread here), so this is actually quite spooky should it be a coincidence of timing. Because if it is... then what are the actual odds of that happening, or is this world we live in somehow running on flawed laws of randomness/probability... a case of Baader-Meinhof phenomenon?

Also, scorpioking is mean :C
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: