Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Mulokaar (Servent of Zentrix)
Tom Proudfoot's Games
March 25, 2019, 10:52:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mulokaar (Servent of Zentrix)  (Read 5239 times)
Best
Whelpling

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2012, 01:03:40 pm »

Hi all!  I went to Klorga and to the Temple of Zentrix and found Mulokaar (Servent of Zentrix.)  I fought him, killed him, and found his loot.  I thought there would be more.  I died and I didn't see Zentrix.  Is this it, or is there more I didn't figure out?
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 03:04:00 am »

Hi all!  I went to Klorga and to the Temple of Zentrix and found Mulokaar (Servent of Zentrix.)  I fought him, killed him, and found his loot.  I thought there would be more.  I died and I didn't see Zentrix.  Is this it, or is there more I didn't figure out?

That encounter is as far as I remember, not really worth bothering with. I don't recall the exact loot you get but there is nothing special there. You do not actually 'see Zentrix'. Zentrix is the God of Death so Mulokaar was just inviting you to be killed by he and his buddies.
Best
Whelpling

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 12:19:04 pm »

Thanks SkeleTony for keep helping me out!
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 09:51:15 am »

No problem. Sorry I am late to reply but I don't check this site so often anymore.
Best
Whelpling

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 10:22:10 am »

That's ok! Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: