Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
So Tom...what are the chances of us getting some POWS updates?
Tom Proudfoot's Games
March 25, 2019, 09:58:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So Tom...what are the chances of us getting some POWS updates?  (Read 4176 times)
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« on: March 24, 2011, 12:01:49 pm »

Playing ToD to test out my new elf bard icon I am dismayed that when the music skill is used, rather than switching to the 'casting frame' and staying so until the song wears off or a new song needs to be played, the bard just instantly succeeds or fails  and does not use the casting frame.

How hard would this be to fix in a patch?

What about adding the Natuk races & classes:Orcs, half-trolls, Ogres and Shamans(since they do not get their magic from the gods per se, you could just give them a wide range of general 'Prayer' spells. So while they may never be able to cast "Summon golem" or what have you, they could cast most of the prayer spells found in Natuk but perhaps have a slightly harder time raising the prayer skill(than Priests). Plus they have the "Chant" skill!), to the races/classes you can choose when creating your PC? What about an option for being able to create more than one of the starting PCs(and recruit the rest)?
screeg
Whelpling

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 07:15:49 am »

First time I've checked these forums in over a year and someone just posted!

If anyone ever denies you are an optimist, I want to know about it right away.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: