Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
New POWS/ToD Customs
Tom Proudfoot's Games
January 19, 2019, 06:28:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New POWS/ToD Customs  (Read 8301 times)
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« on: October 04, 2009, 09:53:10 pm »

Some of these are not actually 'new'(maybe re-tooled and repaired a bit) but I will post previews and download links in this thread for whatever customs I do have.

UPDATE: I still have to upload these to the other site. So they won't be available to download until I do so.

One of those brown-robed priests of Goibne(spelling?).

A naval/mariner type dude. You can choose the color of his cape in the icon selection area.

The Hobgoblin assassin you can recruit after the salt quest thingy.

Same as the Goibne Priest except he has a scimitar instead of a club. He is a recruitable NPC in game but I don't remember where he is found.

This one is  finished(for now. Will be fixing whatever things I notice that need fixing, in time. It is a female Elf bard(could be human as well I suppose). Got rid of the hood and gave her blond hair. As usual the 'purple' cape is color-selectable from the icon screens.

This one is Much farther along than this outdated preview would suggest. Really just need to do the unconscious and dead frames(and touch up the rest). His name in the game is "Ursh".A Hobgoblin priest you can recruit.

EDIT: see above picture.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 05:36:30 pm by SkeleTony » Logged
iamlenb
Whelpling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 06:15:26 pm »

Thank you for the lovely art.  I've been playing with Ansom as your previous Assassin picture, and now I have a good reason to hunt down that Goibne Priest as well.

Regards,
Len
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 08:19:03 am »

Yeah that Ansom/assassin guy I think I thought he was an elf or something when I first made him then afterwards realized he was supposed to be human and was therefore way too small(too small even for an elf I think). Can't remember exactly what went wrong there but some sort of confusion on my part.

Am still working on things here and there and will eventually upload new finished icons...and/or improved versions of what I have already done.
Duuvian
Orc Scout

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2010, 04:17:52 pm »

Sweet, I'm about to play POWS again and I'll be using your custom icons again.
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 09:30:10 pm »

No preview yet but in the next few days I should be uploading at least a few new icons, including an elf female bard(she looks different than the previously posted preview. She has hair instead of a hood now for starters) and possibly that Hobgoblin priest guy with the flail.
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 09:25:44 am »

Uploaded the finished Elf bard. Ursh is next. Then a pistol-shootin' gnome or dwarf(recreation of one I did a long time ago and lost somewhere).
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2013, 07:12:13 am »

Before anyone asks, yes all of the above links are dead. I have to go re-upload and get the new links but have been busy the last week.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: