Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Jagg Castle
Tom Proudfoot's Games
March 25, 2019, 10:10:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jagg Castle  (Read 5944 times)
Adventor
Whelpling

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:51:38 pm »

I have completed every cave that is on the map given on this forum, plus the Jagg sewer. I thought there would be a secret entrance to the castle in the sewers, but I did not find any. Did I miss something or do I really have to take the front door? The combat at the front entrance is way too difficult for me.
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 09:04:54 pm »

I do not remember exactly where the exit from the sewers leading to the final showdown with Molvosh in the throne room is but it IS there. I NEVER take the 'front door' approach and I have beaten this game like six times. In fact I may have a saved game that is in the Jagg sewers now(but I may have lost it when I transfered to this new PC).
shiantar
Orc Scout

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 05:57:54 am »

There is an entrance to the castle in the sewers -- from the stairwell leading from the city to the sewers, the castle entrance is far to the northeast. The sewers have a number of dead ends, and the route is windy. To help yourself out, use the map function (hit 'c' on your keyboard) while you walk.
Adventor
Whelpling

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 10:51:26 am »

Thank you both for your answers.  Smiley I'll go back in the sewers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: