Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
areas on global map
Tom Proudfoot's Games
January 23, 2019, 03:56:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: areas on global map  (Read 5360 times)
nordlys
Whelpling

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2009, 01:34:07 am »

I got back to Natuk after a decade-long hiatus, and could use clues on location of dungeons on overland map. So far I have found: an entrance some pixels east of the easternmost settlement (a fortress with Minao temple); an entrance way north of it at northern mouth of a valley within this mountain range; ice giants' cave north of northernmost settlement (with item enchanter); dwarf fort south on the river; 2 entrances on the river up from the capital - rock giants and ice dragon, methinks; an entrance between the underworld exit and a lake to the east of it (bats?) and another entrance north of that one (lizardmen?); and an entrance south of the underworld exit (library with demons?). I am a bit tired of searching the map and quick-battling random encounters every second, having spent about 9 ingame years doing that, so what did I miss? There were rumors on some tomb at the north of western mountain range, on some bandit camp in eastern mountain range and on some magician tower south on the river, but I couldn't spot any.
SkeleTony
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 05:23:09 pm »

This was Tomitsu's 'fancy map'.

Of note is the fact that  tracking skill will not help you find the vampire cave. You have to land right on the exact one or two pixel area where the cave is to unveil the cave. That is where "The Katana" is to be found.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 05:25:05 pm by SkeleTony » Logged
shiantar
Orc Scout

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 04:10:30 pm »

Working from Tomitsu's map (and my own motivation, since I have a laser B/W printer and the color map doesn't show up very well) I killed some time and produced a rough-and-ready B/W replica. It's a damn travesty compared to the lovely color landscape captured from the game (I'm actually halfway embarrassed to release it), but at least I can print it off and refer to it on paper.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: