Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
A question about a feature...
Tom Proudfoot's Games
January 19, 2019, 07:05:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A question about a feature...  (Read 3429 times)
Solar
Orc Scout

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2009, 03:54:07 am »

Possible spoiler in a question for help. Adjusted font size to 1 for the parts that might ruin the surprise for other players who haven't yet found this feature. So just copy&paste this to notepad or open in a reply to read it properly.

Two times a demon (nesokh and a green-blooded whipbat) has attacked one my characters with the effect of '<name> feels ill...'

Then, the character becomes a demon himself/herself and dies a few rounds later, but before that will try to kill my other party members.

Is there some trick to turn them back before they die or is unavoidable death? Create rock/tree and gravel balls help a lot to keep the monsters at bay, but at least those whipbats are up close and personal before my spellcasters have time to act :)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: