Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
fantastic
Tom Proudfoot's Games
March 18, 2019, 10:02:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fantastic  (Read 3598 times)
codeManJones
Whelpling

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2009, 01:28:54 am »

Just want to say how much I enjoyed this game!  Many late night hours were spent in my jr high days killing grizzlies or bandits or whatnot while trying to figure out new spells.  In fact, the other day i found my 2-page list of "known spells" in a pile of old school stuff

between the yet-unmatched spell system, Ultima 5 graphics style, amazing skill system, and turn-based combat - it was like someone made this game just for me!  i also loved the realistic 'loot' system - it never made sense in games when you kill 10 bandits and between them are 2 swords and a leather jerkin

This is truly one of the greats!  it's good to see it recognized in HotU as a top dog, and "nahlakh spells" is a suggested google search.  thank you so much to everyone involved!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: