Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
$15 goes where?
Tom Proudfoot's Games
March 25, 2019, 10:42:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $15 goes where?  (Read 5157 times)
Torgo
Whelpling

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2009, 07:41:10 pm »

Hi Tom, I loved the game when it was semi-vintage back in the late 90's (and I was semi-pubescent:)), downloaded it again for nostalgia and realized what a gem it was.  Still is, in a lot of ways, because so many of the commercial producers STILL haven't figured out how to learn from their competitors (I'm lookin' at you, Blizzard!).  Suppose it's a little overdue, but I'd sure like to register and get that warm fuzzy feeling that you're enjoying a bottle of modestly-priced wine or a specialty coffee from Starbucks.  How and where do I send the 15 clams now that the old address is outdated?

If this is in a FAQ and I missed it, feel free to open an e-can of whoopass on me.
Tom Proudfoot
Emperor
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 07:53:13 am »

Ha, I didn't put up a Paypal link since I figured no one would ever want to register 15 years later.  Shows what I know!
Torgo
Whelpling

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:25:10 pm »

Better late than never! (You should see my unfiled W-2 collection) Tongue
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: