Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
The New Site
Tom Proudfoot's Games
January 19, 2019, 06:49:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Site  (Read 8271 times)
Tom Proudfoot
Emperor
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« on: April 23, 2009, 03:04:05 pm »

So!  Years have passed, and rather than redesign my whole 1997-era website, the forum shall be the new site!   There are various forums for each of the games.  Info about the games, where/how to get them, and discussion can all merrily be mushed together.

Now that everything is in place, my next goal is to have some screenshots for each game.  Time to dust off the DOS emulator for Nahlakh!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 04:48:24 pm by Tom Proudfoot » Logged
Xhaos
Whelpling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 07:44:02 am »

Glad you are back, but just an FYI, the POWS forum doesn't allow for a reply. Not sure if that was intentional or not. I hope you get to working on that game again. I have been playing it and seems to have some interest in the RPG community.

da\/e
Tom Proudfoot
Emperor
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 10:50:27 am »

Hi there!  Yeah, the first two "topics" there are just basically information for downloads and whatnot.  I didn't want replies to those cluttering them up.  Make a new topic.   Grin
Duuvian
Orc Scout

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 10:44:03 pm »

Hello Tom, good to see your forum alive. I check back every now and then due to my love of PoWS and Natuk. Every so often I dust off PoWS and have some ship battles.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: