Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/proudft/public_html/smf_forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Stacking / Costume Quest PC (and Iron Brigade)
Tom Proudfoot's Games
December 15, 2018, 11:34:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: New forums!  All information is here now.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stacking / Costume Quest PC (and Iron Brigade)  (Read 2669 times)
Tom Proudfoot
Emperor
Orc Warrior

View Profile Email
« on: September 26, 2012, 03:59:34 pm »

Doublefine put out some popular XBox 360 downloadable games named Stacking, Costume Quest, and Iron Brigade.  So popular, in fact, they decided to make PC ports.   That's where I came in!   I worked on all three, mostly on the various menus that needed to be added for video options and reassigning keys and so forth.  Glamorous!  Other people worked on stuff like video modes and windows exclusive mode and all the horrible ways that can go awry, etc.  Basically there were four programmers all sort of simultaneously doing stuff on two of these games at any given moment.

I really did very little on Iron Brigade, I was on it for like a week or two before getting moved off to Stacking.  All together my part in the projects ran about 6-7 months with testing, etc.

All three games are on Steam AS WE SPEAK.  Well, they've been there for a while, I just constantly forget to update stuff.    Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: